Cost-Effective AI Analysis for Fully Automatic ECA & First-Pass Review
Bringing structure to unstructured content
New Tools for Quicker First-Pass Review of e-Discovery
Case Driver provides a suite of tools to speed first pass review and let attorneys get to the heart of a matter. Case Driver ingests files submitted electronically by law firms or corporations and provides back the following information that can be quickly and easily loaded into virtually any review platform:
Case Driver delivers back to the client the following items:
- Content-enabled PDF versions of the files submitted. This provides a text layer for searching or text analytics on the final review platform. Case File can also provide separate text files for each file originally submitted.
- Tab-delimited load files with a row for each file submitted with the following data elements:
- Original File Name
- File Size
- Hash Value
- DeNIST Flag
- Duplicate Flag
- Visual Cluster ID (for attachments)
- Metadata from Electronic Email and Attachments.
- Emotidocs Ranking with Scoring on Six Key Emotions plus Tone and Overall Significance
- Metadata for Emails and Attachments
- Potential Privilege Flag
- Potential PII Flag
- Attachments clustered regardless of format
The process is as follows:
Complete Logging of Each File
For complete tracking and auditing of all files, Case Driver logs key details about each file. The log includes:
- File Name
- SHA Hash Value
- File Size
- NIST Flag to indicate if file is on an expanded list of system files published by NIST
Tagging Duplicate Documents
Case Driver tags documents that are bit-for-bit duplicates of other files in the collection.
Case Driver extracts the metadata values contained in any electronic emails in the collection.
Content Enabling All Files
Case Driver uses a unique glyph-to-text conversion process where text values are mapped to clusters of individual graphical elements on each page. This is faster and more accurate than OCR text conversion. These text layers are used for emotional analysis and text analytics. Text layers are included in process deliverables to enable searching in discovery review tools.
Case Driver evaluates the emotional content of the emails and attachments and provides an Emotidocs Weighing of each file. Emotionally charged documents identified in this automatic process tend to be the ones of most interest to lawyers. Emotidocs scoring includes reported values for:
- Happy Emotion
- Sad Emotion
- Angry Emotion
- Fear Emotion
- Disgust Emotion
- Surprise Emotion
Tagging Potentially Privileged Emails
Case Driver tags as potentially privileged any emails to or from domain names contained on its list of over 214,000 domain names that have been used by law firms. Clients can supplement this list with email addresses known or suspected to have been used by their attorneys.
Case Driver identifies documents containing character patterns that often represent PII. For example, a pattern of three digits hyphen two digits hyphen four digits (###-##-####) is often a social security number. Other patterns are used for other PII such as bank account numbers, etc.
Let us know how we can help you use Case File for quicker, more accurate review of electronic discovery: